5 August 2010

First Letter from the Argentina MTC

Hey everyone,

I made it. 24 hrs of travel, minimal food and bathroom breaks but i made it! Already, I am noticing lifestyle differences that are very obvious. Among them are the ridiculous amounts of food that I, as a US citizen, can engorge myself with. We recieved two meals on the flight. One of which was a small portion of some chicken pasta for dinner. The second, a crousant for breakfast. The roll was all that was given haha. But the people are helpful and friendly enough. My bag did not greet me at the end of the journey but hopefully it will be sorted out tomorrow. I am next in line to be interviewed by the mission president so wish me luck!

Much love,
Elder Davies...cubed.

PS
my P-Day is Thursday so you´ll hear from me every one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment