5 September 2011

Hey everyone,

We got transfer calls this week...I'm staying here! So, there isn't anything big to report on that. I'm staying with E' Lee. I'm excited for the challenges ahead. We continue to work more with the members and are seeing a difference that is pretty impressive. We contact and are developing relationships with some people that I can't believe I almost missed the chance to get to know. There really are good people down here. They take a little while to grow on you, but once they do, you can't help but love every last one of them haha. They are good people. This ward is interesting. I have a good feeling about this coming change.

Need...dangit. I had some things I would like to have, but I can't say that they are needs. I can't remember now what they are, anyways.

It is a relief to hear all is well back home. I worry a little bit at times.  I don't know what else to say. I've been sitting here a while trying to figure it out.

Here are some pics.

Love you,
Elder Davies












No comments:

Post a Comment