2 January 2012

We were forced to take desperate actions today because our cyber was closed for cleaning when we got to it. We are at a terrible little establishment with computers that...struggle to say the least, and I had a lot of things from the office to download, print off and format, and everything else so...basically I am out of time. I did want to write and tell you all how much I have thought about you the last couple of days. I miss you. I am working hard so that when I get home I have a little more to offer each of you than when I left.  Luckily I have such magnificent people to go home to so that everything will be easy to understand and adapt to.  I love you guys.  I'm praying for you all. Always. 

Have the GREATEST YEAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Much love, 
Elder Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment