9 September 2010

Fourth Letter from the Argentina MTC

Hey, I would like to apologize to everyone about my redundancy. I didn't realize that my email shared the same experience as the one earlier. The days literally run together. I remember it was yesterday I was sitting on this same computer typing with the same glazed thoughts. It's hard to distinguish between when I woke up in the middle of the night to a strategically placed alarm clock and when I fell asleep, face in the book soakin' it in. Life rolls on I suppose. Once again, I don't have exceptional moments to share but i am one week closer to the moment when the stories will overwhelm. It happens here, but they aren't stories of interest to anyone outside our little CCM. I love you all and will send more your way next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment