12 February 2011

Transfer

First Zone- I'm leaving El Pinar...tear. JK. It has been an area to grow and find my way, feel success and witness true miracles of the gospel. I have to say goodbye to everyone today.



First try- The girl we baptized this week is next to her dad. The family is huge. 9 kids. I said first try because some were missing. She is a really good girl named, Micaela. Maybe I'll just have to search Uruguay for all named Micaela to have the success. 





➞ Most of them. One of the boys isn't family, I can't see the pic now but there are two...who are white and he is between them. Just a friend. The only one that is missing is a daughter of 16. The oldest. They are 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 9, 7, 4, 2. wow. Never complain again mom.



The victim- Micaela Lorena Rivero. Yes, I know my hair is a little long. You don't understand how hard it is to get a haircut around here. We have P-Days on monday and all the barbers are closed, on what day??? monday.



Anyways, we got our change calls. I'm going to a city called San Carlos in Maldonado. Maldonado is where all the tourists go from all over the world...so, it's going to be a trial I think. Elder Mangelson isn't sure but he is going to be staying in my kingdom. We are both going to have Latino companions. I am a little nervous/excited/anxious. The work is always the same but the circumstances are always changing. I hope and pray I can fulfill this call. I pray for you always. Dad, I want you to know how much I appreciate your example. I was talking yesterday with Elder Mangelson about his father and you. I know I can speak for both of us when I say we are blessed. The Lord knew. .

Love you guys.
Elder Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment